COVID-19 Resources and Information for Businesses for Financial Relief
Small Business Bridge Loans
On March 16, Governor Ron DeSantis activated the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program to support small businesses impacted by COVID-19. The bridge loan program, managed by the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO), provides short term, interest-free loans to small businesses that experienced economic injury from COVID-19.
- Bridge loan program information
- Bridge loan application
- Bridge loan program webinar recording (3/18/2020)
- Bridge loan FAQ
The Rebuild Florida Business Loan Fund
The Rebuild Florida Business Loan Fund offered by the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity provides eligible businesses with up to $500,000 in state and federal funds to help with long term economic recovery and rebuild following a disaster.
Economic Injury Disaster Loans
NOTE: As of April 16, 2020 the EIDL–COVID-19 assistance program (EIDL loans and EIDL Advances) applications have closed.
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides eligible small businesses, agricultural cooperatives, and private nonprofit organizations with up to $2 million to help meet financial obligations and operating expenses following a disaster. Click here for more information.
Damage Assessment Survey
Governor Ron DeSantis has activated the Business Damage Assessment survey to assess the impact of COVID-19 on Florida’s local business operations. The survey, managed by DEO, will evaluate businesses affected by COVID-19 and the impacts the virus has had on the local economy so actions to implement appropriate relief programs can begin. The survey can be taken online at www.floridadisaster.biz.
Governor DeSantis has reminded Floridians that if their employment has been negatively impacted because of mitigation efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, these Floridians may be eligible to receive Reemployment Assistance.
Local Support Initiatives
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Toolkit
- CDC COVID-19 Resource Page
- CDC Stop the Spread of Germs Poster
- CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 Poster
- Guidance from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Information from the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (FRLA)
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) COVID-19 Business Disaster Recovery Assistance
- Florida Retail Federation
- Florida Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resource Center
- CareerSource Florida
- Florida Economic Development Council
COVID Loan Tracker
- Track your loan => www.covidloantracker.com